Monday, September 2, 2013

No Quarter by Quidam

Here's a great track from a Progressive Band from Poland. It is probably one of the best covers of Led Zeppelin's "No Quarter" you will hear. I actually think it is better than the original for how tight and subtle it is, but there is just no arguing with the Zeppelin faithful. Borrow a riff from the king of all cover bands, and you are banished as being inferior. 

This video is far from official. and something I stumbled into on YouTube. It is just a cool series of images. Since the band is from Poland, somehow it makes me think of the little I know of Poland and Eastern Europe. 

This one is for headphones, kiddies. Definitely wear your headphones.

I'll have some coffee stuff up soon. I am just deciding what to say and report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment