Friday, October 25, 2013

The Humble Bundle

Despite the fact I have a small, mostly accidental readership, I like to post up links to organizations and things I feel are worth people's time. In this case, I'm talking about the Humble Bundle. they are a group that work with game publishers and ebook publishers to get some nice, indie work out there, and do some good for a couple charities I like.

Right now, they have a bundle for games for Windows, Linux and Android. One of these games is Organ Trail, a zombie remix of Oregon Trail. There are some other interesting games as part of this Bundle, but in previous ones, I picked up Cave Story + and Crayon Physics.

Your contribution to the Bundle also helps out Child's Play and the Electronic Frontier Foundations, two causes I definitely support.

There's a couple days left on this Bundle, so check it out.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment