Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reach Out, Touch Faith

Just because I haven't posted any decent writing in a long while. It is completely unrelated to anything going on. It is just a little drabble based on a story a friend told me this week.

"Reach Out, Touch Faith"

I met my Playmate at hospital after I broke my arm at age 7. A little Indian woman who tells me things, shares things with me. My personal Vishnu, my Kali.

Word is, I couldn't even break my arm right. They had to break it for me again. Being good, western doctors they didn't want me to suffer in pain. A shot of morphine to numb me. A shot of Special K to see the goddess.

Before I knew it, I had a new thick cast as a new friend promising she would stay by my side.

.... Together, we will make the world burn.

Now, where did I put my drugs?


No comments:

Post a Comment