Thursday, June 26, 2014

Grinds: A Replacement for Chew

This... This is a thing.

Grinds are coffee pouches that are meant to be chewed instead of smokeless tobacco. You're switching out one nasty, potentially deadly vice in exchange for one less so. It is basically a coffee based energy drink turned into some kind gum or gritty mess. I have to wonder just what the texture is in the mouth.

I get it. I even applaud the effort.

http://www.getgrinds.com/

However, at the same time, I cannot quite wrap my head around it.

For those who would want to quit chew tobacco, its is a good alternative.

You should quit chew tobacco. In fact, you should quit smoking too.

I just wonder, is this a good alternative for coffee? If there a DIY method of those wanting to homebrew this mess?

Spitting black spit everywhere is kind of disgusting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment